December 08, 2012

[food] Cinnabon in Bangkok

I've tried Cinnabon twice or more times quite a long time ago,

and I just realized Cinnabon is back to Japan again last month.

I love everything made with cinnamon, and I also miss my aunty's hand-made cinnamon rolls. :(

Although I've heard that Cinnabon in Thailand is not as good as it in other countries,

I decided to give it a shot!




OK, they already look different, not tempting at all!




The taste is wrong and the frosting is awful.

Though it's quite cheap,

I think I won't buy them again unless I really wanna have them. :P



Thanks to the iPhone apps and filters, the picture above did look yummy.Not a bad idea at all to try one if you really miss Cinnabon. The caramel ones are better than the classic ones!
CinnabonLocation/ Siam Paragon; The Emporium;          Central Ladprao; The Mall 8 Bang Ga Pi.





No comments:

Post a Comment