December 04, 2012

[food] iberry cafe (J-Avenue branch)

Actually this day I was gonna try 'Pastry-P',

but when I got there I found out it's closed on Sundays.

Therefore, I just took the motorcycle to J-Avenue again.



I bet everyone would be familiar with iberry which provides nice ice cream and desserts.

After finishing my lunch at Bonchon, I realized I need something cold and sweet,

That's it! Ice cream!!!!



It's really hot during noon in Bangkok, comparing with ice cream like chocolate or nutella,

I prefer something refreshing like lime or mint.

I order Guava and Salted Plum flavor of ice cream.

OK, I know it might sound weird, but it's truly delicious and refreshing!!!

The color is like mint green and baby pink combined.

Oh, and with my Lychee + Kiwi smoothie.

It's always a great idea to order fruits smoothie in Thailand.




There are also tons of kinds ice cream, crepe and waffle. 

They even serves lunch! I didn't know until I checked the menu.


iberry cafe
Website/ Facebook
Location/ J-Avenue 1F (15 mins walk from BTS Thong Lo)

No comments:

Post a Comment