December 19, 2012

[food] Roast Coffee & Eatery

Roast Coffee & Eatery is one of the busiest cafes in Bangkok.

I've heard that the owner used to run a cafe called 'Ohana Fresh Cafe', serving good brunch.

However, it was closed couple months ago, and here comes 'Roast Coffee & Eatery'.





The space is quite big and bright. Each table also equipped with sockets.

There are a lot of choices from the menu, not just drinks and pastries,

but also some nice dishes like salads, tapas, pasta, breakfast and brunch and so on.

Haven't tried their dishes yet. I'll try next time, when my Japanese friends visit Bangkok.





When I was considering what to order,

I noticed that almost every table has ordered the popular strawberry waffles.

Though I'm female, I'm not a huge strawberry fans. Besides, I'm not that interested in waffles,

I prefer pancakes and crepes actually.

So, I just ordered a lime pie and Early Grey tea with lychee and mint.

They are pretty good. I just relaxed, enjoying my food and reading my magazine.

(By the way, it's August I stopped by I supposed.)





In my opinion, I think there's an easy way to define if this cafe is good or not;

that's to order a simple tea (or coffee) and traditional cake or pie (means not fancy, cute desserts).

If their chef is good, of course he/she can make simple desserts taste marvelous.


To sum up, it's a nice cafe serving with good food.

I think it can satisfy you no matter you are a foodie or sweet lover.

However, it's just crowded every day;

people even have to stay in line to wait a table, quite exhausting though.

I'm not sure if they accept reservation, but better call before heading, especially on weekends.





Roast Coffee & Eatery

website/ Facebook

location/ Seen Space 2F Thonglor soi 13(15 mins walk from BTS Thong Lo)

tel/ 02 185 2865

No comments:

Post a Comment