December 29, 2012

[hairstyle] New Hair Look before New Year

I just got my hair cut and dyed before New Year!

So I think I could talk about the hair salon I always go in Bangkok.


The salon is owned and run by a Japanese stylist, who also has three branches in Tokyo, Japan.

The ones on Japan are called HAIR SALON boy.

In Bangkok, it's called Rikyu by boy tokyo, and there're two branches here;

one is located on Sukhumvit 49 and the other is on Siam Square Soi 1.

Back in Taiwan, I went to the hair salon also owned by Japanese, so I think it's better I stay with it.


As I know, BOY also do some art and charity events related to hair styling

not also in Japan but also in Thailand.





Here are the photos of my new hair style and color!

My hair used to be very short like a boy and with bang.

In order to keep this kind of natural and bob hairstyle,

I haven't had my hair cut for 6 months until now.


The color is kind of ash-grey color.

Actually I have my hair dyed with two kinds of colors;

the top is chocolate brown and the bottom is ash-grey, closes to black but with greyish look.










Before this look, my hair color was also two-toned but with bleached beige brown color.





Bleach is cool, but really bad for my hair,

so I have to give up doing another bleached colors this time. T^T


Oh, my stylist is a female Japanese called Satomi.

Most of them can speak Thai and English,

and there're also some Thai stylists and assistants; all of them are really nice and talented.

If you don't trust the local hair salon, I think you can give Japanese hair salons for a shot.

Japanese who live in Bangkok can have the same skills of hair styling just like in Japan.


Bangkok, Thailand/ Rikyu by boy tokyo

Tokyo, Japan/ HAIR SALON boy


1 comment:

  1. My sister tried bleaching her hair on her own once, and it damaged her hair. Now she has to get treatments to make it smooth and shiny again. Although she did get the lighter color she wanted.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete