November 20, 2012

[food] A Peace of Mind: Li-bra-ry




As I know, Li-bra-ry is quite popular among people in Bangkok, especially students.

It's located on the alley behind Emporium, Sukhumvit 24.



Li-bra-ry is quiet with nice background music.

People are using their laptops doing papers and studying here.

The space is not crowded, and that's what I like about it.

As the name Li-bra-ry, the shelve is full of English books, free for people to read.



Li-bra-ry provides not only pastry and coffee but also meals and breakfast.

I'd like to try their meal next time.

I ordered Hot Pie (chicken and mushroom stuffing) and Black Tea Latte.

Both tasted OK, not so impressive though.






There's also the second floor, looks like another good space for people to chill out.

Yeah, I'd like to take off my shoes and sit on the ground. :P



Li-bra-ry is truly a peaceful place for people to read and relax.

I think I'm gonna bring my MacBook to here, updating the blog. :P



Oh, there's the other branch on Rama 9. If you're around, don't forget to stop by.


Li-bra-ry
Website/ Facebook
Tel/ 02 259 2878
Location/ 15-min walk from BTS Phorm Phong


No comments:

Post a Comment