November 21, 2012

[style] Camo Fever





























As been seen from many brands and magazines, camouflage is a key point to 2012's fashion.

I also got myself some camo items,

like the tank I wore in pictures and a camo jacket (I'll share it next time).





I'm not sure when camo was on the trend before,

but I think I did own a camo skinny jeans when I was in high school. lol

Actually, it's quite easy to match with; a pair of simple jeans is OK!

Just add some accessories to level up the total look.




Talking about shoes, Dr.Marten's or engineering boots would bring you rough image.

I'd like to match it with black high-heeled ankle boots, that'd be cute.

A pair of brown western boots may be nice as well.

Or, there's a much easier way, just a pair of converse!



I'm in Bangkok, as the weather here, I cannot share the winter look.

However, I think whether it's camo sweater or t-shirt,

the items below would be a good addition to it,

leather biker, simple over-sized hoodie jacket, denim shirt, cardigan, or even black N3B.



Did you get your camo items yet? (:


camo tank/ Ungrid
stripe shirt/ Ungrid
studded shorts/ Jouetie
black beanie/ vintage (no brand)
fringe bag/ Lowrys Farm
wedge/ Jeffrey Campbell
sunglasses/ Jouetie and Zara
canvas bag/ American Apparel
long cardigan/ Murua
white shorts/ Murua
white crashed jeans/ Phebely

No comments:

Post a Comment