November 20, 2012

[makeup] Gamila Secret♡


My friend found out the price of Gamila Secret is much cheaper in Japan than in Taiwan.

At the beginning, I think it's so expensive that I don't really wanna spend my money trying it,

as soon as knowing the price in Japan, I decided to try.





I bought three pieces of soaps;

Lively Lemongrass. For oily skin, reduce acne and pimples.

Spearmint Sparkle. For oily skin, good for skin balance.

Creamy Vanilla. For dry skin. Limited edition during winter.

Because of hot weather in Bangkok, I bought Lemongrass and mint ones.

I can use vanilla when I'm in Taiwan and Tokyo.


Beside of soaps, I also got one travel bag and two black dishes.


The packages are so delicated and smells good that I still keep them in my room.

Today is my first day to use it, so I'm not sure if it's as good as people said.

Hope it's effective. So far so good. :)


I love the black dish! matchy machty with my bathroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment