November 16, 2012

Hello there!


Hello! Welcome to Natalie Au Naturel.

I'm Natalie. You can call me Nat.


This is my very first article of this new blog.

I've started blogging since 2004, but I didn't continue because of my laziness.

From today I'll update as more as I can to share the street style of Bangkok.

Oh, of course I'll also share my own. (:

What's more, because I'm totally a foodie, 

especially for pastry, I'll definitely share some cafes I love.


About me and this blog, you guys can check the tabs above the blog.


I think I'll write all the articles mainly in English. Chinese and Japanese are second.


Hope all of you enjoy your stay,

Last but not the least, don't be shy to leave comments to me. 

English, Chinese and Japanese are all welcome! :P




xoxo,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment