November 23, 2012

[food] New York Style: BKK Bagel Bakery

As soon as the second month I moved to here, Bangkok, I found out this little bagel bakery.

It serves the real New York-style bagels with a lot of kinds of combinations.


There're about 8 kinds of bagels from plain to onion and cinnamon.

Not only the bagels, but also bagel sandwiches!

The best I tried so far is New Yorker, which is full of chopped liver, green onions and mustard.

This is really really great. One of my favorites!





After finishing my bagel sandwich there, I usually take out some onion bagels with me.

I cut off the bagel, putting an egg, cheese and bacon in it, and it becomes a quick and delicious snack.


However, it seems that New Yorker isn't served every day; it depends on your luck. :P

Therefore, I tried Tongue one time, and it's also nice; 

the tongues goes well with the mayonnaise sauce. New Yorker is still my NO.1 though.



BKK Bagel Bakery also serve desserts and drinks,

like brownie, carrot cake, fresh juice, soft drinks and coffee etc.


There's no doubt that BKK Bagel Bakery is one of my favorite bakery in Bangkok so far.

Even in Japan, I never had bagels that good. 

I'm really glad finally can get some real New York-style bagels here in Bangkok.



BKK Bagel Bakery
Website/ Facebook & Site
Tel/ 02 254 8157
Location/
1) BTS Chit Lom - Maneeya Bldg. Ground Fl.
2) BTS Chong Nonsi - Sathorn Thani Bldg. 2nd. Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment