November 30, 2012

[food] PH1b Coffee Bar

As soon as I set up in Bangkok, I found out this cafe on the Internet.

No fancy food, but somehow, it just grabbed my attention.

However, the branch on Phaholyothin is quite far from the BTS station,

so I didn't have a chance to stop by until the Sukhumvit branch has opened recently. 


As the name, PH1b takes coffee really seriously.

With professional coffee maker and freshly brewed coffee beans, 

the cafe is full of nice scent of coffee.

I ordered English Toffee Latte and Apple Crumble.

The taste of my latte is really mild, and the foam is just good.

Easy for people who is not used to strong coffee like me.

The crumble is not bad, and bigger than I imagined. :P




There are also quite lots of choices of desserts, and also ice cream.The menu even written in Japanese . :PThe Sukhumvit branch is quite small but the interior is still nice and cozy.What's more, I quite like the pattern of their take-out cups, it's so chic!It's located in Ellsie Boutique Mall 2F., so there's still a public space outside the PH1b.
PH1b Coffee BarWebsite/ FacebookLocation/1) Phaholyothin branch2) Sukhumvit 33/1 branch (Ellsie Bourique Mall 2F)5-10 mins walk from BTS Phrom Phong.





No comments:

Post a Comment